Keep Safe ~ Stay Healthy Covid 19 Policies
COVID SAFETY PLAN:
The safety and well-being of each and every attendee is our utmost priority.
• Masks are required at all times in public areas as well as the changing area.
• All attendees will be responsible for bringing their own masks.
• Masks are required for all RDE faculty and guest artists at all times.
• NO MASK. NO ENTRY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Dancers will be 6 ft apart during workshop. Space will be marked.
• Sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the venue. Please wash and sanitize hands often.
• Please sanitize hands at the performance entrance before and after each routine. • There will be no observers in the studio. (There will be a livestream for competition)
• There will be no water fountain. Please bring your own water bottle to refill.
• Entrances and exits will be marked to avoid crowding.
• Studios will be given blocks of times to use dressing rooms and compete their routines.
• Dressing areas should be limited to teachers and studio owners only.
• Dancers in the same studio may touch while dancing. There are no limitations regarding touching or interacting while performing on stage within the studio pod. • No Large Props allowed. Sorry but the space is limited and needed for social distancing
• No parents backstage. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• There will be no “onstage” award ceremony. Results will be livestreamed.
• Awards may be picked up on Sunday at workshop
• In-Person Scholarships will be presented at the end of each age group on Sunday
• End of each block schedule, studio will be cleaned before next group comes in.
• Depending on the Governors speach this month, we may lift some restrictions.